Joint seat allocation authority or JoSAA held its first meeting on 2 May 2018 at IIT-Kanpur campus where it announced the names of all the institutes that will participate in Joint Seat allocation for the admissions of candidates who got through JEE Main 2018 and JEE Advanced 2018. The procedure of seat allocation will commence on 25 June 2018 where 88 institutions like IIITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IITs and GFTIs will participate for the upcoming academic year 2018-19.
JoSAA 2018 Participating Institutes
The institutes that are participating in the admission process through JoSAA are as follows:
Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Agartala, Kerala, Bhopal, Arunachal Pradesh, Durgapur, Delhi, Hamirpur, Goa, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jalandhar, Manipur’, Kurukshetra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Bihar, Nagpur, Puducherry, Raipur, Rourkela, Assam, Sikkim,Srinagar,Uttrakhand,Tiruchirapalli,Surat,Karnataka,Telangana,AP.
20 Indian Institute Of Technology IITs
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, (Banaras Hindu University), Bombay, Chhattisgarh, Gandhinagar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kanpur, Goa, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Mandi, Palghat, Patna, Roorkee, ropar, Tirupati
16 Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) of Gwalior, Kanchipuram, Amethi, Allahabad, Jabalpur, Guwahati, Kota, Chhitoor, Vadodara, Una, Kalyani, Sonepat, Srinagar, Lucknow, Manipur, Dharwad.
18 other Technical Institutes Funded Fully or Partially By the central or state government (GFTIs)
Assam University, Silchar
- Birla Institute Of Technology Mesra, Ranchi
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidhyalaya Haridwar
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi, UP
- Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and management, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Technology, Bilaspur
- Institute of Applied Physics and Technology, University of Allahabad, UP
- School of Engineering and Technology, Mizoram University, Aizwal
- National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir
- School of Engineering, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Punjab
- National Institute of Electronics and information Technology, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of engineering science and technology, Shibpur, District Howrah
- Indian Institute of crop technology, Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu
All the above institutions are going to offer admissions to the qualifiers of JEE Main 2018 and JEE Advanced 2018. The admission will be provided by keeping in mind the eligibility criteria and the norms proposed by JoSAA.
Get more details about JoSAA from the links given here.
Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2018
What is JoSAA? (Complete details)