IIT JEE Advanced Result 2018 release @ jeeadv.ac.in name wise available
IIT JEE Advanced Results: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras conducted Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced for admission into various undergraduate programmers across IITs. Around 2.2 lakh candidates from JEE (M) were selected for the advanced test, of which nearly 1.71 lakh registered for the exam. The entrance test (Paper I) was conducted from 9 am to 12 pm, while Paper II was held from 2 pm to 5 pm, on May 21. The IIT JEET Advanced Results 2018 will be declared on June 11, 2018, at 10:00 at the jeeadv.ac.in website.
This year’s JEE Advanced exam was conducted by IIT Madras. JEE Advanced 2018 is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and provides admissions to eligible candidates into the B.Tech programmes offered by 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). To participate in JEE Advanced 2018, the candidates had to be among the top 2,20,000 rankers of JEE Main 2018.
As we have mentioned above JEE Advanced exam result 2018 will be declared on 12th June 2018, here we are providing you a full procedure so that you will not be stuck into anywhere while checking your Rank Card.
How to Download JEE Advanced Exam Result 2018:-
- First of all open your browser and search the official site link.
- Click ResultLinks and fill the details.
- After click opens your Result page and see the Result important details.
- After processing click download option and download the file
- Thanks to visit our web site and collect the latest information for JEE Advanced Exam Result 2018.